Standard Room – R1 100 per 2 persons per night sharing
Luxury Room – R1 200 per 2 persons per night sharing
*Rates include accommodation and breakfast
SWELLENDAM COUNTRY LODGE Â – WESTERN CAPE
Swellendam Country Lodge is an officially accredited four-star guest house conveniently located just off the R60 road, a beautiful provincial route. The characteristic manor-style architecture dates back to the 1800s and still boasts with its distinctive historic splendour.
This Swellendam accommodation, run and owned by a Dutch couple, Jan and Vivianne Bruijn, offers 6 quality garden rooms decorated tastefully with minimalist country decor influences and situated in separate buildings amidst the garden. All rooms have their own private patio overlooking the garden. The private en-suite bathrooms are spaciously set up with sophisticated details and design, where you find soft towels and fine toiletries. The quality king-size lengthy beds are made with 100% cotton linen. The rooms are equipped with a HD smart TV and well stocked minibar.Â You can look forward to a cosy and hospitable setting surrounded by a beautifully lush and exotic garden full of fruit trees and various birdlife that will amaze you.
The large swimming pool with a sundeck complete with loungers and umbrellas is perfect to catch up on some midday reading or just a late afternoon sunset session. Guests can also try their hand atÂ a boules game with the on-site court.
Your stay at the Swellendam Country Lodge includes an exclusive breakfast made by their early morning chef with fresh ingredients straight from the garden. Think homemade compotes and jams will surely delight your taste buds.Â In summer, you can enjoy your breakfast outside on the veranda of the house overlooking the garden, while you can cosy up in front of the fireplace on colder mornings. Occasionally, Vivianne might even spoil you with freshly baked muffins or cookies to enjoy with your coffee.
Swellendam Country Lodge was recently recognised by Tripadvisor as one of the top 10% hotels worldwide – so rest assured you’ll be in safe hands.
The beautiful historic town of Swellendam is one of a kind and worth a visit. Itâs a safe and friendly town, famous for its Cape Dutch architecture. If you stroll down the streets, you will find lovely boutique stores and a well-known museum and Dutch Reformed Church that are worth a visit. For lunch, drinks or dinner, Swellendam offers multiple quality restaurants and welcoming bars to choose from. Prepare to enjoy good food and good wine in a pleasant atmosphere.
T&Câs Swellendam County Lodge
- The offer is valid for stays from 01 October 2020 until 15 December 2021 – vouchers to be purchased before 1 October 2021
- Bookings need to be made via email at least 15 days in advance via email citing âHospitality Voucherâ Â and unique voucher code
- All bookings are subject to availability
- The voucher is valid for one room that sleeps 2 persons for one night including breakfast for 2 persons
- An additional child bed or baby cot is available on request. An additional fee per night applies, payable upon check-in. Such a request must be made at least 14 days in advance via email
- A hard copy of the voucher needs to be provided to the accommodation upon check-in
- Room allocation will be done by the accommodation
- For any additional services or usage of minibar, the usual fee applies, payable upon check-out
- Check-in is between 2:30 and 07:00 PM
- Check-out is until 11:00 AM
- Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 09:30 AM
- For cancellations 14 days or less before the arrival date / on the day of arrival / during the stay or in case of no show: full payment is due.
- For cancellations 15 – 28 days before the arrival date: 50% of the totalÂ booking amount is due.
- For cancellationsÂ made 29 days or more before the arrival date: no cancellation fee applies.