CAPE VIEW CLIFTON – CAPE TOWN
Seven elegantly appointed, expansive suites open out onto uninterrupted views of Cape Town’s iconic Clifton and Camps Bay coast line. Cape View Clifton is both easygoing and elegant, decorated in calm-inducing hues and peppered with subtle colonial touches and modern artworks. Established high on the slopes of Lions Head, Cape View Clifton offers the perfect balance between privacy and access to Cape Town’s top restaurants, sights and beaches. For a family or group of friends, we also have the Bakoven Beach House – an exclusive-use three bedroom villa, just a short distance from Cape View Clifton.
- WALKING SAFARIS | Experience the bush on foot
- UNIQUE FLORA & FAUNA | 80% of the Kruger National Park’s biodiversity
- HISTORICAL & CULTURAL TOURS | Learn about the area & it’s people
- BIRDER’S PARADISE | Over 350 species & an impressive list of specials
- HONEYMOON SUITE | Exceptional views from the lofty & private perch
- FUNCTIONS | Unforgettable weddings & special events
Junior Suite – R2 500.00 per room per night (sleeps 2)
Deluxe Suite – R4 750.00 per room per night (sleeps 2
2 Bedroom Suite – R6 000.00 per night (sleeps 4)
3 Bedroom Suite – R8 000.00 per night (sleeps 6)
Children aged 8 years and up are allowed to stay at the hotel. Younger children will only be accommodated in the apartments.
This is on a bed and breakfast basis.
Terms & Conditions: Only for bookings made between up until 31 October 2020. Travel before 15 December 2020. This offer is valid for new bookings only. Travel to be completed before 15 December 2020. Book and pay now to ensure the validity of the special. This offer is not combinable with other offers.