Laluka Safari Lodge Opening Special Offer
Laluka is a small family-owned and operated luxury lodge in the heart of Welgevonden Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa aiming to have a low impact on the environment and offer an unforgettably personal experience of this incredible corner of the world.
Laluka is a dream come true for owners Didier Eeman, Simon Eeman and Giulia Avanzi. Itâs a labour of love, and it shows – every aspect of this boutique lodge has been carefully considered to offer an encounter with the African bush unlike any other.
In Zulu, the word âlalukaâ means to grow in wisdom, to become intelligent and the team at Laluka Safari Lodge have taken this to heart, aspiring to give visitors an opportunity to experience more, to learn more and ultimately to connect with the bush on a deeper level.
Just 3 hrs from Pretoria and Johannesburg, Welgevonden Game Reserve is home to over 50 species of mammal and boasts a varying experience of diverse African landscapes. From the vast savannahs and grasslands to the deep mountain ravines, our expertly trained local guides will help you discover the magic of this Unesco- declared biosphere through driven safaris and nature walks.
On return from your adventures you can rejuvenate in the wellness centre, process and print your pictures in the photography studio and enjoy a 5-star meal prepared with ingredients from our own micro-farm.
Opening Special: R 5,419.00 per person per night (minimum 2 nightâs stay).
- Accommodation in a suite with own plunge pool – full board basis,
- Game drives & bushwalks,
- Transfer from the gate to the lodge at 11:00 on arrival date & transfer to the gate from the lodge at11:00 on departure day.
The offer excludes:
- Spa treatments
- Laluka Safari Lodge Boutique purchases
- Photographic studio sessions & canvas printing
- Conservation Levy of the Welgevonden Game Reserve
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for bookings from 01st of November until 31st January 2021.
- Rooms will be ready by 12:00 on arrival date.
- Check in from 11:00, Check out at 10:30. If guests wish to leave later, please book an extra night.
- Offer not combinable with other offers.
- Laluka Safari Lodge can only accommodate children of 12 years and above.
- Cancellation policy
- 10% cancellation fee is incurred if the booking is cancelled 90 days or more prior to arrival.
- 25% cancellation fee is incurred if the booking is cancelled 46 â 90 days prior to arrival.
- 50% cancellation fee is incurred if the booking is cancelled 31 â 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee is incurred if the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival.