5 AWESOME BUCKET-LIST IDEAS EVERYONE SHOULD EXPERIENCE!
Article in www.thesouthafrican.com
Updated your bucket-list recently? You might want to hold on until you’ve seen our list of 5 back-home holiday must-do’s for every South African living abroad… and their families.
This post is brought to you by hospitalityvouchers.co.za – SA’s favourite online gift service that specialises in extraordinary gift experiences.
- Take an aerobatic bi-plane ride. Fly, flip, repeat. You haven’t lived until you’ve experienced the world upside down… from above… at 100mp/h.
- Bungee or rap jumping. This is a rite of passage for anyone claiming the title of adventurer. Rated as one of the most exhilarating outdoor experiences man can have.
- Experiencing SA’s mountains from a hot-air balloon on a chilly winter’s morning. Paris might be the city of love, but it’s got nothing on the unspoilt beauty of Parys or Magaliesburg at dawn… glass of champagne in hand.
- The Harties horse trails. The pristine beauty found in the foothills of Hartebeespoortdam is enough to capture the imagination. Now imagine combining that with a one-of-kind horse-trail safari and surprise breakfast picnic. Did someone say next-level romantic?
- Exploring the winelands from a motorcycle sidecar. Ask any biker – nothing compares to the thrill of the open road. Add a sidecar (and your favourite sidekick in it) hogging it through the Cape winelands and you’ve got a memory to last a lifetime.
The good news is that all these once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and more, are available from Buy A Gift Experience and HospitalityVouchers.co.za for your loved ones back home… and just in time for Mother’s Day too. Buy A Gift Experience offers 100s of premium, unique and truly South African gift experiences to suit all tastes and ages. Payments can be made in all major currencies, are 100% secure, vouchers are available immediately and can even be exchanged for up to nine months… just in case what’s on your bucket list isn’t on theirs.