Full Day Winelands Adventure
Enjoy a full day outing in the Winelands. Visit a selection of 3 to 4 wine estates in the Paarl-Stellenbosch-Franschhoek wine districts.
- After your meet & greet with your driver at the pickup point, board your sidecar & head out to the Winelands area via the N1 highway.
- First stop is The Spice Route. A farm where you can indulge in a host of tastings (Wine, beer, chocolate, artisinal cheeses & lots more..) in a beautiful setting.
- Continue to Fairview Wine Estate next door & enjoy a taste of their wines accompanied by a cheese platter made from the milk of their resident herd of goats.
- After stocking up on some quality wine, re-board your sidecar & head through the picturesque countryside towards Franschhoek and stop off at Boschendal Wine Estate for lunch (picnic optional).
- After lunch, head over Helshoogte Pass (optional stop at Delaire to enjoy the views) towards the town of Stellenbosch.
- After a brief driving tour through Stellenbosch, head towards the famous Van Ryns Brandy Distillery where you can indulge in a session of brandy & chocolate pairing.
- Afterwards, head back to Cape Town via the N2 highway.
- If requested, Wineland tours can be tailor-made to suit your tastes and requests.
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests’ meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman’s Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Â Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up pointsThe Fine Print
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include sidecar with driver, use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles), complimentary bandana, fuel and insurances. All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar one passenger behind the driver). Â Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengersThere is a special discounted rate for solo passengers as well as pensioners. Please contact us for details.
- Rates do not include (where applicable) guests meals, entry fees, tolls, tasting fees, other personal expenses.
- Trip duration is calculated from the time the sidecars are dispatched from the depot until the time they return.
- All trips and tours can be customized to suit guests’ tastes and time constraints. Rates available on request.
Terms & Conditions
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis.
Each package is flexible & venues & routes can be amended per passengersâ requests
4 400.00 per sidecar with driver.Â All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers